+ Auf Thema antworten
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Pearl-Habor: Beweise das die US-Regierung vom Angriff wusste und ihn wollte mehren sich.

Mitglied Benutzerbild von nethead

Standard Pearl-Habor: Beweise das die US-Regierung vom Angriff wusste und ihn wollte mehren sich.

Abteilung: Rechte-Verschwoerungstheoretien doch Wahr?!

Die Beweise das die US Regierung unter Roosevelt den Krieg gegen Deutschland und Japan, gegen den Willen der Bevoelkerung suchte mehren sich weiter. Wieder wurden Dokumente gefunden die belegen das die US Regierung vom kommenden Angriff auf Pearl-Habor wusste aber alle Hinweise und Belege geheim hielt UND Japan gezielt in den Krieg hinein provozierte.

During World War II's early days, the president offered numerous provocations to Germany: freezing its assets; shipping 50 destroyers to Britain; and depth-charging U-boats. The Germans did not retaliate, however. They knew America's entry into World War I had shifted the balance of power against them, and they shunned a repeat of that scenario. FDR therefore switched his focus to Japan. Japan had signed a mutual defense pact with Germany and Italy (the Tripartite Treaty). Roosevelt knew that if Japan went to war with the United States, Germany and Italy would be compelled to declare war on America — thus entangling us in the European conflict by the back door. As Harold Ickes, secretary of the Interior, said in October 1941: "For a long time I have believed that our best entrance into the war would be by way of Japan."
    After meeting with President Roosevelt on October 16, 1941, Secretary of War Henry Stimson wrote in his diary: "We face the delicate question of the diplomatic fencing to be done so as to be sure Japan is put into the wrong and makes the first bad move — overt move." On November 25, the day before the ultimatum was sent to Japan's ambassadors, Stimson wrote in his diary: "The question was how we should maneuver them [the Japanese] into the position of firing the first shot...."
    Der US Rergierung lagen diverse, dekodierte Mitteilungen der Japaner vor die deutlich belegten das ein Angriff auf Pearl-Harbor geplant war. So etwa depeschen in denen die japanische Regierung Agenten aufforderte die exakte Position der US Kriegsschiffe auf Pearl-Harbor festzuellen.

There is nothing unusual about spies watching ship movements — but reporting precise whereabouts of ships in dock has only one implication. Charles Willoughby, Douglas MacArthur's chief of intelligence, later wrote that the "reports were on a grid system of the inner harbor with coordinate locations of American men of war ... coordinate grid is the classical method for pinpoint target designation; our battleships had suddenly become targets."
    Diese Information wurde den verantwortlichen Militaers auf Pearl-Harbor nie weitergeleitet. Selbst als eine japanische "Angriffskarte" gefunden wurde die klar die Angriffsabsichten dokumentierte hat man die verantwortlichen auf Pearl-Harbor nicht gewarnt.

Congressman Martin Dies would write:

Early in 1941 the Dies Committee came into possession of a strategic map which gave clear proof of the intentions of the Japanese to make an assault on Pearl Harbor. The strategic map was prepared by the Japanese Imperial Military Intelligence Department. As soon as I received the document I telephoned Secretary of State Cordell Hull and told him what I had. Secretary Hull directed me not to let anyone know about the map and stated that he would call me as soon as he talked to President Roosevelt. In about an hour he telephoned to say that he had talked to Roosevelt and they agreed that it would be very serious if any information concerning this map reached the news services.... I told him it was a grave responsibility to withhold such vital information from the public. The Secretary assured me that he and Roosevelt considered it essential to national defense.
    Es sind auch klare Belege dafuer vorhanden das die USA Japan zum Angriff provoziert haben. Es lag ein 8-Punkte Plan zur Provozierung Japans vor der konsequent abgearbeitet wurde.

The memorandum advocated eight actions predicted to lead Japan into attacking the United States. McCollum wrote: "If by these means Japan could be led to commit an overt act of war, so much the better." FDR enacted all eight of McCollum's provocative steps — and more.
    Die Liste der Zitate und Quellen darf man als Erdrueckend bezeichnen.

Quellen:

[Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]
    Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor by Robert Stinnet
    Infamy: Pearl Harbor and Its Aftermath by John Toland
    "A totalitarian society not only does not tolerate a freedom of opinion, but it cultivates by all means in its power a "received opinion," which all have to parrot, not only without checking it, but often without any understanding of what it means. " - David Cole

Nomen Nescio Benutzerbild von Nomen Nescio

Standard AW: Pearl-Habor: Beweise das die US-Regierung vom Angriff wusste und ihn wollte mehren sich.

Zitat Zitat von nethead Beitrag anzeigen
    [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]
    Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor by Robert Stinnet
    Infamy: Pearl Harbor and Its Aftermath by John Toland
    alles alte quellen. hast du nichts neues??? der link faßt auch etwas bekanntes zusammen.
    anti-extrem

+ Auf Thema antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer