+ Auf Thema antworten
Seite 1 von 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 655

Thema: Zionistische Lobby wütend auf Johan Galtung

Mitglied Benutzerbild von Buella

Standard Zionistische Lobby wütend auf Johan Galtung

[Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]

1. Mai 2012

Sigmar Gabriel [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer] Apartheid-Regime, Günter Grass [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer] Israel eine Gefahr für den Weltfrieden und nun setzt es auch noch derbe Kritik vom renommierten norwegischen [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer] Johan Galtung.

Sechs jüdische US-Unternehmen würden [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer], die Hypothese, dass der Mossad Drahtzieher der [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer] sei, solle genauso diskutiert werden wie jede andere Hypothese auch, wenn man die Protokolle der Weisen von Zion lese, sei es schwer, dabei nicht an Goldman Sachs zu denken, und wer solche Diskussionen tabuisieren wolle, schüre dadurch Antisemitismus, [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer].

Die kriegslüsterne Lobby des zionistischen Apartheidregimes [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]. Doch das ändert nichts daran, dass es der Lobby zunehmend schwerer fällt, die öffentliche Thematisierung der [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer] zu verhindern.
    Das nächste Opfer es westlichen Meinungsterrorismus im Namen Zions?

:O
    Terror, vornehmlich gegen unschuldige Zivilisten, ist Krieg.
    Krieg ist die schlimmste Form des Terrors, weil es vornehmlich unschuldige Zivilisten trifft, die einfach nur das Pech haben, dort zu leben.

GESPERRT

Standard AW: Zionistische Lobby wütend auf Johan Galtung

Johan Galtungs Artikel beginnt Wellen zu schlagen, etwa auf Israelwhat.com:

Johan Galtung and his anti-Semitic rant in Humanist
    April 27, 2012

By McGonagall

A few days ago, internationally renowned “peace researcher” Johan Galtung published a reply to an ongoing debate with a man, John Færseth, who had attended a seminar by Galtung, and had left disgusted (You can read this link to get the gist of the background to this story, eminently summed up by Bruce Bawer) and thus engaged in a discussion challenging Galtung’s absurd theories on 22/7 (Dershowitz elegantly points out yet another example of Galtungs rather flimsy relationship with the truth, Galtungs claim to have worked for the ADL in the prevention of anti-Semitism, in reality narrows down to a collaboration on a survey carried out in 1961!)

Below you will first find Galtung’s article, and below that again, an article by the editor of Humanist, explaining why they have chosen to publish Galtung’s disturbed thoughts.

So kennt man die Zionisten und ihre Dreckschleudern: statt Argumenten persönliche Verunglimpfungen, gerne in Richtung *verwirrt, psychiatriebedürftig, paranoid etc.* Eine Methode, die wir bereits bei den größten Verbrechern der Menschheitsgeschichte beobachten können, Franklin D. Roosevelt und seiner jüdischen, von Henry Morgenthau, Sam Rosenman, Louis Dembitz Bareis und Rabbi Wise geführten Kriegshetzer- und Völkermörder-Kamarilla.

This article is a response to an article by John Faerseth in Humanist 4/2011, available online here. The editorial clarifies why we have chosen to publish an article with such extreme content (comments by the editor of Humanist).

[Links nur für registrierte Nutzer]
    Galtungs Artikel im Wortlaut:

On clear lines and ambivalence

Johan Galtung

Let me first thank John Faerseth bringing up all this in the discussion after a lecture I gave at the University of Oslo on 22/7 and Breivik. He has every right to bring up for discussion something that was peripheral to the lecture, but might be important at another time.

I will get to his article, but will approach the topic through a bulletin from the U.S.: Six Jewish Companies own 96% of world media. You can read that the directors of the three largest media conglomerates, Walt Disney, Time Warner and Viacom are Jews, as are the directors of three main television channels, ABC, CBS and NBC before they were included in the conglomerates (not Ted Turner’s CNN, but the is in line with the others, and Murdoch – NewsCorporation, Fox Television – is not Jewish, but many of his top people are and extremely pro-Israel), the same applies to the five major movie studios, Disney, Warner Brothers, Sony, Paramount, Universal, as does it for the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and also Time, Newsweek, U.S. News and World Report, as are also three of the six largest publishers, Random House, Simon & Schuster, Time Warner Trade Group , No. 1, 3 and 6 etc..

Is this a random accident for 1.9 percent of the U.S.? Hardly. ”Clear lines” have clear conclusions: if the boss is Jewish, this means Jewish control, or this is pure anti-Semitism, tear it apart or don’t mention it.

“Ambivalence,” a researcher’s attitude, will immediately infer: property does not necessarily mean control. It can also mean quality. 70 percent of the professors at America’s top 20 universities are Jews, thus it is not said that all research is pro-Jewish or pro-Israel. Jewish intellectuality, Talmud-based, dialogic, is undeniable.

Thus one takes a closer look we see a little more on how this debate plays out is in the United States.

For example, as expressed by the columnist Eric Alterman in The Nation, citing Norman Podhoretz – who, succeeded by his son, edited the Commentary: “The role of Jews who write in Jewish or other media is to defend Israel.” Or Harvard’s Ruth Wise, to young Jewish journalists, that they should not “see themselves as seekers after wisdom and truth, but as part of the Israeli Defense Forces’ (13/02/12). Or Sheldon Adelson (“I am the Richest Jew in the world” and who uses parts of his wealth on media to the right of AIPAC (27/02/12). Control? Alterman notes that anti-Semitism has largely disappeared from the American debate. And that is good . I made my contribution when I worked for the Anti-Defamation Legua.

But it can happen again, and the surest way to guarantee it is to make a taboo of the problem, withholding it from debate. It is sad and scary when the very talented Swedish senior researcher of The Institute of Peace Research is reprimanded by the director because he, in an article in the New Norwegian magazine presents the hypothesis that Mossad could have been behind Breivik, and mentions the Temple Knights entry into Jerusalem in 1099, the terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel in 1946, and the Government building-Utøya 2011: all on the same day, 22/7.Random? Hardly. Peace Research is research, search and search again. Perhaps it should change its name to Norwegian Security Department? It will be interesting to read the police report about Israel during the trial.

Deny such questions and anti-Semitism will be over us like a flood, as Jewish friends in the U.S. – a nation frustrated to the very marrow of its bones – fear. Even the conspiracy to kill aformer U.S. Senator James Abourezk, who is critical of Israel, was silenced to death. But there are exceptions, such as Finkelstein, Mearsheimer-Walt and the book The Transfer, which among other things is related to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Faerseth appears to believe that to be critical of anything related to Jews and Israel to play with fire. I take the view that he himself is the fire, on account of his taboos.

What has been said above about the media can be followed up with a similar analysis of ownership relations in the world economy, but lets leave that for another occasion. I wonder how many of the people who have such strong opinions about The Protocols of the elders of Zion, actually have read it? It is impossible to do it today without thinking of Goldman-Sachs.

And here I am in line with Erik Rudström (a well known conspirationalist) : it’s hard to believe that the Russian secret police were able to write such an analysis. But that proves nothing, either for or against, moving to the details,

1) I have not “recommend” the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, I have recommended to read it, so you know what you are talking about.

2) Masonry, I mentioned Breivik’s membership, and emphasized not the organization, but the loyalties and oaths within such networks, for instance the Templars, and cooperation between them. “Skull & Bones” is not a “student organization” even though it recruits among Yale students. It is important to read, with ambivalence, Anthony C. Sutton, but far more important is the police report on this during the trial.

3) The article on freemasonry has been publicly available for statistical analysis of the categories that are overrepresented.

4) I mentioned that Breivik was rejected by the society the same day; in my opinion, such rejection means distancing. Everybody were shaken by what happened, the problem is what one is shocked by and if you dare to utter formulations which also affect what Norway is doing in Afghanistan.

5) I mentioned Ertresvåg and Rudström because I was in Norway and therefore cited Norwegian literature. My own knowledge comes from a long life with experiences and literature in many countries. For an ambivalent analysis of it all, see Yakov M. Rabkins Jewish Opposition to Zionism.

6) anti-Semite. I remember a famous professor in Israel where it is possible to debate all of this: “anti-Semite, it is to be more against us than we deserve.” The implication: we deserve some of it, but there are those who believe that only Jews are allowed to say it.

7) conspiracies exist. They are secret, comprehensive, and often long term. I divide them into two types: system preservation and system rejectionist. For me, the First and Second World War, were both Anglo American preservation and German rejection. The numerous American interventions are conservation systems, except the first ones, which were system-building. 9/11 is clearly system rejectionist. The conspiratory component lies in the secrecies, in democracies. We do not know enough about whether today there is a conspiracy to rule the world by making institutions, peoples, states dependent debtors, but the hypothesis must be tested. Privatisation of the central banks would, of course, be an important tool. Research is in progress.

NTNU 8 14/1 2012. My talk was about Norway in war: Afghanistan-Iraq-Libya Utøya; about politics, the U.S. and Norway’s motives, etc. I did not interpret the massive applause as implicit support, but as what they said, happiness to hear anything other than official viewpoints. A main point: neither Breivik nor Norwegian politicians are psychotic, but affected by conflict polarization, presented as a link in NRK online.

So we will see which image that will prevail in the long run.

The 9th World Humanist Congress. My lectures were printed in TRANSCEND Media Service (often reproduced in up to 70 countries), and was about solutions to 22 of July with Norway as a victim, and in Afghanistan with Norway as the perpetrator. The point is to identify conflicts and solutions through dialogue, also with the Taliban and Breivik. I interpreted the standing ovation, as I was told, as acceptance. But of course there was also disagreement, for example, on the comparison between the Utøya at Breivik and Norway in Afghanistan. And I mentioned that Western values ​​can not be pushed on others, as when Bush goes to war with Norwegian support for democracy and human rights in Iraq (see the minutes of free thought, 3-4/2011) and that the most belligerent countries in the world are Western democracies.

sieht auf euch herab Benutzerbild von -jmw-

Artikel dazu u.a. unter [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer], [Links nur für registrierte Nutzer].
    Aktueller Kalenderspruch: Das ist wohl tatsächlich das Problem. Das alte links gibt es nicht mehr. Links ist heute das gut versorgte Establishment und nicht der entrechtete Proletarier. (HenningPogwisch, 130224, https://www.zeit.de/kultur/2024-02/p...0nach8/seite-2)

GESPERRT

Ich kann nicht erkennen das dieser mutige Mann die Unwahrheit sagt, die Reaktion der Bärenjuden ist ein eindeutiger Beweis für dessen Richtigkeit.

GESPERRT

sieht auf euch herab Benutzerbild von -jmw-

Insgesamt wohl eine Angelegenheit, die man näher beobachten sollte!
    Könnte ein 11.09. sein, muss aber nicht.
    Aktueller Kalenderspruch: Das ist wohl tatsächlich das Problem. Das alte links gibt es nicht mehr. Links ist heute das gut versorgte Establishment und nicht der entrechtete Proletarier. (HenningPogwisch, 130224, https://www.zeit.de/kultur/2024-02/p...0nach8/seite-2)

GESPERRT

Folgende Absätze aus Galtungs Beitrag verdienen es, näher in Augenschein genommen zu werden:

But it can happen again, and the surest way to guarantee it is to make a taboo of the problem, withholding it from debate. It is sad and scary when the very talented Swedish senior researcher of The Institute of Peace Research is reprimanded by the director because he, in an article in the New Norwegian magazine presents the hypothesis that Mossad could have been behind Breivik, and mentions the Temple Knights entry into Jerusalem in 1099, the terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel in 1946, and the Government building-Utøya 2011: all on the same day, 22/7.Random? Hardly. Peace Research is research, search and search again. Perhaps it should change its name to Norwegian Security Department? It will be interesting to read the police report about Israel during the trial.
    Das Attentat auf's King-David-Hotel wurde u.a. vom späteren israelischen Ministerpräsidenten Menahem Begin organisiert, der an vielen weiteren Massakern beteiligt war, etwa dem von Deir Yasin, und auch an der Ermordung des schwedischen UN-Vermittlers Graf Bernadotte, (Reed).

Breivik als blonden Begin zu bezeichnen, ähnlich wie der Zionist Reinhard Heydrich von den Nazis *blonder Moses* genannt wurde, führt zum Kern der Sache.

What has been said above about the media can be followed up with a similar analysis of ownership relations in the world economy, but lets leave that for another occasion. I wonder how many of the people who have such strong opinions about The Protocols of the elders of Zion, actually have read it? It is impossible to do it today without thinking of Goldman-Sachs.
    Falls die vom Honigmann gebrachte Informtion stimmt, steht Goldman Sachs unter Kontrolle von Rothschild, was fast schon zu gut ins Bild paßt sowie dazu, daß bereits 1870 James de Rothschild von den preußisch-deutschen Soldaten, die sich in Schloß Ferrieres einquartierten für den König der Juden gehalten wurde.

Verschwörungstheoretiker Benutzerbild von Nicht Sicher

Zitat Zitat von Swetlana Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich kann nicht erkennen das dieser mutige Mann die Unwahrheit sagt, die Reaktion der Bärenjuden ist ein eindeutiger Beweis für dessen Richtigkeit.

Dieses Video was du verlinkt hast ist aber nicht so gut, denn der Sprecher spekuliert wie wild drauf los und baut darauf seine Schlussfolgerungen auf. So etwas sollte man nicht tun, denn das untergräbt die eigene Glaubwürdigkeit und das zurecht.

Ein Beispiel: Er spricht davon, dass Breivik ein Gewehr mit Autofeuer von 300Schuss/min benutzt hat und so dann 50 min lang auf der Insel rum lief. Daraus errechnet er dann ein Munitionsgewicht von knapp 50kg.

Das ist aber einfach nur totaler Quatsch, da Breivik kein Automatisches Gewehr hatte, sondern eine Ruger Mini, die halbautomatisch ist. Auch ist es unsinnig anzunehmen, dass Breivik mit einem automatischen Gewehr pausenlos feuert und das dazu fast eine Stunde lang.

Damit erweist der Ersteller dieses Videos allen, die nicht an die offizielle Version glauben, einen Bärendienst.
    "Um die gewünschte Schockwirkung zu erzielen [...] sterben qualvoll um Luft ringend zu Hause. Das Ersticken oder nicht genug Luft kriegen ist für jeden Menschen eine Urangst" - BMI
    "Der Westen ist das Imperium der Lügen" - Putin
    “Niemand ist mehr Sklave, als der sich für frei hält, ohne es zu sein." - Goethe

GESPERRT

Zitat Zitat von JCDenton Beitrag anzeigen
    Dieses Video was du verlinkt hast ist aber nicht so gut, denn der Sprecher spekuliert wie wild drauf los und baut darauf seine Schlussfolgerungen auf. So etwas sollte man nicht tun, denn das untergräbt die eigene Glaubwürdigkeit und das zurecht.

Ein Beispiel: Er spricht davon, dass Breivik ein Gewehr mit Autofeuer von 300Schuss/min benutzt hat und so dann 50 min lang auf der Insel rum lief. Daraus errechnet er dann ein Munitionsgewicht von knapp 50kg.

Das ist aber einfach nur totaler Quatsch, da Breivik kein Automatisches Gewehr hatte, sondern eine Ruger Mini, die halbautomatisch ist. Auch ist es unsinnig anzunehmen, dass Breivik mit einem automatischen Gewehr pausenlos feuert und das dazu fast eine Stunde lang.

Damit erweist der Ersteller dieses Videos allen, die nicht an die offizielle Version glauben, einen Bärendienst.

Waren Sie auf der Insel dabei ?
    Wissen Sie mit Bestimmtheit welche Waffe (n) verwendet wurde und von wem ?

Verschwörungstheoretiker Benutzerbild von Nicht Sicher

Zitat Zitat von Swetlana Beitrag anzeigen
    Waren Sie auf der Insel dabei ?
    Wissen Sie mit Bestimmtheit welche Waffe (n) verwendet wurde und von wem ?
    Nein, aber in seinem Manifest spricht Breivik von einer Ruger Mini 14 und davon gibt es auch ein Bild, wie er die Waffe hält.

Aber selbst wenn es eine andere Waffe war, wie kommt er auf eine Automatikwaffe und Dauerfeuer? Er zieht es sich einfach aus den Fingern, um darauf seine Schlussfolgerung aufbauen zu können.

Ich selbst glaube die offizielle Version auch nicht, aber dieses Vorgehen was der Ersteller des Videos zeigt, ist absolut unwissenschaftlich und zerstört nur die Glaubwürdigkeit von uns, die die offizielle Version in Zweifel ziehen.
    "Um die gewünschte Schockwirkung zu erzielen [...] sterben qualvoll um Luft ringend zu Hause. Das Ersticken oder nicht genug Luft kriegen ist für jeden Menschen eine Urangst" - BMI
    "Der Westen ist das Imperium der Lügen" - Putin
    “Niemand ist mehr Sklave, als der sich für frei hält, ohne es zu sein." - Goethe

+ Auf Thema antworten

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer