PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Bad American

buckeye
12.05.2005, 16:19
im your worst nightmare , im a bad american
i believe the money i make belongs to me and my family , not to some
mid-level welfare or governmental program.
im in touch with my feelings and i like it that way , dam it.
i think owning a gun doesnt make you a killer nor a bad person.
i think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized , and does not entitle you to anything.
i think that being a student doesnt give you any more enlightenment than working as a cop or at blockbuster.
i believe that everyone has a right to pray to his or her god when and where they want to.
my heroes re john wayne , babe ruth and whoever canceled jerry springer.
i dont hate the rich , i dont pitty the poor.
ive never owned a slave or was a slave , nor burnd any witches or killed an indian ... so shut the hell up already.
i want to know which church it is where that jesse jackson practices and where he gets his money , and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution.
i think the cops have the right to shoot your sorry ass if you re running from them,
i also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you re breaking the law,regardless of what color you re.
and no , i dont mind having my face shown on my drivers license .
i think if you re to stupid to know how a ballot works , i dont want you deciding who should running the nation for the next 4 years.
i dislike those peoples standing in the intersections trying to sell crap or try to guilt me into making "donations" , these people should be targets.
i believe it doesnt takes a village or the government to raise a kid , it takes 2 parents.
and what the hell is going on with the gas prices again ??? :D

houndstooth
13.05.2005, 01:54
[QUOTE=buckeye].i want to know which church it is where that jesse jackson practices ...
Church Of The Venerable Spotlight

....and no , i dont mind having my face shown on my drivers license .
[...]
.....i believe it doesnt takes a village or the government to raise a kid , it takes 2 parents.
:D
Yuppers!
Guess that makes me a neocon 'redneck' too :D

Greetz ... Heinz

Igel
13.05.2005, 03:16
i'm your worst nightmare , im a bad american ..............................

:]

hoffentlich wird das "nightmare" jetzt nicht von USA experten als "nachtstute" uebersetzt. :)) :)) :)) :rolleyes:

Der Patriot
13.05.2005, 06:33
i'm your worst nightmare , im a bad american ..............................

:]

hoffentlich wird das "nightmare" jetzt nicht von USA experten als "nachtstute" uebersetzt. :)) :)) :)) :rolleyes:

:))

Das heißt doch Albtraum. Oder? :rolleyes:

Mondgoettin
13.05.2005, 10:59
i think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized , and does not entitle you to anything.
i think that being a student doesnt give you any more enlightenment than working as a cop or at blockbuster.
i believe that everyone has a right to pray to his or her god when and where they want to.
ive never owned a slave or was a slave , nor burnd any witches or killed an indian ... so shut the hell up already.
i want to know which church it is where that jesse jackson practices and where he gets his money , and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution.
i think the cops have the right to shoot your sorry ass if you re running from them,
i also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you re breaking the law,regardless of what color you re.
i think if you re to stupid to know how a ballot works , i dont want you deciding who should running the nation for the next 4 years.
i dislike those peoples standing in the intersections trying to sell crap or try to guilt me into making "donations" , these people should be targets.
i believe it doesnt takes a village or the government to raise a kid , it takes 2 parents.
and what the hell is going on with the gas prices again ??? :Dna dann bleib aber auch in deinem"Land of Plenty"! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mondgoettin
13.05.2005, 11:07
and what the hell is going on with the gas prices again ??? :Dwo hast du ein schlechtes english gelernt?FORT WORTH??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lach: :lach: :lach: :lach: :lach: :lach: :lach: You from Alabama?Georgia?Times where nice,when the slaves worked the cotton fields,right? :rofl: :rofl: :lach: :lach: :lol:

luis_m
13.05.2005, 11:24
Der Artikel wurde 2001 in den YAHOO Foren kurz nach dem WTC-crash veröffentlicht, wundert mich, daß er immer noch herumspukt.

Lord Solar Plexus
13.05.2005, 11:33

I always thought you had quite a sinister touch about you...

i believe the money i make belongs to me and my family, not to some mid-level welfare or governmental program.

Then I'd advise you to isolate yourself from society.

So am I. Dealing my own deck and stuff.

Which is a quite trivial revelation and in no way undermines the fact that a madman with a gun is more dangerous than a madman w/out one.

In fact, European history, ambivalent as it may be, is also a history of civilization in the proper sense of the word. European governments have civilized their societies by taking guns away and monopolizing violence, strictly guarding against possible abuse through the rule of law.

Ostensibly, no US government has shown such vigilance or wisdom, and ostensibly, US governments pose such a threat to their own populace that citizens feel the urge to carry guns - just in case that black heli comes at you, aside from the fact that your hunting rifle will do little good when facing a 30 mm GAU-8/Avenger seven-barrel Gatling gun. But of course everyone can get that lucky shot given he's in touch with his feelings, right?

But elementary, my dear Watson. Granting privileges to minorities makes a whole world of difference between a democracy and a majority dictatorship. The latter, just in case you've skipped that class, is what Marx had in mind with his infamous dicatorship of the working class. Of course if it comes to ethnic minorities, it may just be a prudent measure to prevent L.A. style-riots. Especially when those minorities think they're entitled to tote guns while feeling in touch with themselves.

Perhaps a thinker is better at thinking while a policeman is better at policing?

Say, how many people would fit this size, you fancy? :D

Hell, yes, that's what those Avengers are there for!

and what the hell is going on with the gas prices again ??? :D

Wait a second - free market economy?

buckeye
13.05.2005, 15:48
europaeische laneder haen ihre bevoelkerung nur zu unmuendigen wahlvolk erzogen ... denen man versucht sobald sie vom kurs der "demokratie" abweichen und zb NPD waehlen wollen zu unterstelllen das sie verfdassungsfeindlich , rassistisch etc. sind
nur weil dieser ach so zivilisierte staat angst hat sein buerger koennte aufwachen.

@ moonwitch
wen du nichts zu sagen hast einfach mal klappe halten
du nervst .. geh sterben

Igel
13.05.2005, 17:34
wo hast du ein schlechtes english gelernt?FORT WORTH??? :rofl: You from Alabama?Georgia?Times where nice,when the slaves worked the cotton fields,right? :rofl: :rofl: :lach:

times where nice? *lol* oder hast du das vom bayrischen ins englische uebersetzt? :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

du hast es wirklich notwendig. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

und wieso findest du Ft Worth, Tx so laecherlich? na ja, ich bin mir sicher das du das uebersetzen willst, natuerlich wieder auf bayrisch. :D auf der anderen seite ist es ziemlich unlogisch wie du denkst also ist es schwer dich zu verstehen. :O

aber mal ne warnung. es ist ein grosser unterschied zwischen dem wort worst und worth ;)

dein gelaber zeigt doch wirklich nur wie laecherlich du eigentlich bist.

Igel
13.05.2005, 17:39
:))

Das heißt doch Albtraum. Oder? :rolleyes:

stimmt, aber erklaer das mal der moonwitch. :)) :)) :)) :D

sie meint doch die expertin zu sein. :rolleyes: :))

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 00:13
Lord Solar Plexus : "i think owning a gun doesnt make you a killer nor a bad person."

Lord Solar Plexus :Which is a quite trivial revelation and in no way undermines the fact that a madman with a gun is more dangerous than a madman w/out one.
Are you not perhaps missing the point on two counts ?
That an armed madman is a more dangerous individual than an unarmed madman is a truism and as such usurps nothing.
Also your subliminal attempt to equate ‘gun’ with ‘ madman’ falls in line with an implied accusation which the statement “i think owning a gun doesnt [sic] make you a killer nor [sic] a bad person” tries to counter.
It is not too difficult to superimpose ‘bad’ ,’mad’ with ‘gun’ , ‘madman’.

Lord Solar Plexus :In fact, European history, ambivalent as it may be, is also a history of civilization in the proper sense of the word.
Oozing with Old-Europe arrogance – oui?

Lord Solar Plexus : European governments have civilized their societies by taking guns away and monopolizing violence, strictly guarding against possible abuse through the rule of law.
What a joke!
It had been the least intention of past European rulers to ‘civilize’ their subjects. Of paramount importance for all your ‘civilized’ European rulers were their protectionist effort to guard und prolong their ill gotten power – regardless of any costs. Denying individual weapons ownership made uninhibited subjugation and total control over defenseless people a welcome reality.

Small wonder then, that European governance had been fraught with abuse of power, terror ,corruption and Barbary rather than ‘civilization’ in today’s sense – unless of course this is ‘European culture’.

America long ago abhorred of the uncivilized European way of governance . After all , most, if not all of her subjects were immigrants turning their back on the Old Country to make a better life for themselves in the new one.
Those considerations prompted the wise fathers of the American Confederation to enshrine the ‘Right to bear arms’ as a bedrock law in their constitution.

Hannibal
15.05.2005, 00:13
times where nice?
ich kann auch English: AMI GO HOME

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 00:21
Lord Solar Plexus : Ostensibly, no US government has shown such vigilance or wisdom, and ostensibly, US governments pose such a threat to their own populace that citizens feel the urge to carry guns –
How you can mistake an enshrined 'right to bear arms' with an ‘urge to carry guns’ will remain a mystery.
You seem to forget, that it was an armed insurrection that finally drove the evermore taxing Brits out of the country – also known as the Boston Tea Party.
If it comes to posing of threats to own populace , it were the Europeans again , that posed the deadliest threat of them all .

It was by no freak accident , that one of the very first ‘laws’ central European rulers sucked up , was the prohibition of weapon ownership by Jews.

München, 10. November 1938. Der Reichsführer SS und Chef der deutschen Polizei hat folgende Anordnung erlassen: Personen, die nach den Nürnberger Gesetzen als Juden gelten, ist jeglicher Waffenbesitz verboten. Zuwiderhandelnde werden in Konzentrationslager überführt und auf die Dauer von 20 Jahren in Schutzhaft genommen."
History’s pages would have been very differently written, had each Jew and POW been in possession of a few fire arms and plenty of ammo.

“Der größte Unsinn, den man in den besetzten Ostgebieten machten könnte, sei der, den unterworfenen Völkern Waffen zu geben. Die Geschichte lehre, [sic] daß alle Herrenvölker untergegangen seien, nachdem sie den von ihnen unterworfenen Völkern Waffen bewilligt hatten." ( H.?)

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 00:30
i believe the money i make belongs to me and my family, not to some mid-level welfare or governmental program.

Then I'd advise you to isolate yourself from society.
The rewards and reinvestments of free entrepreneurial risk taking propel a country to lasting prosperity , not dependency on spoon feeding the idle.

But elementary, my dear Watson. Granting privileges to minorities makes a whole world of difference between a democracy and a majority dictatorship. The latter, just in case you've skipped that class, is what Marx had in mind with his infamous dicatorship of the working class.

Yeah, give entrpreneurs the boot , proletarians of the world unite! What a rubbish!
http://images.nypl.org/?id=416735&t=w

Hannibal
15.05.2005, 00:34

Hannibal
15.05.2005, 00:35
http://images.nypl.org/?id=416735&t=w
:top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 00:43
Skip Marx. It’s misguided ideology has a dismal track record of billions living in abysmal misery :

the poor guys under those regimes recognised very quickly the fallacies of communism :

‘all remains the same’

http://images.nypl.org/?id=416740&t=w
( 80 years after this poster came out – still not much has changed. You can not help but feel sorry for those poor guys.

The law of the land has to apply equally to all and everybody. Exceptions based on minority status amount to nothing more than blatant discrimination and fosters resentment of the rest. See native fishing und hunting ‘rights’ and injust federal hiring guide lines and practices.

Of course if it comes to ethnic minorities, it may just be a prudent measure to prevent L.A. style-riots. Especially when those minorities think they're entitled to tote guns while feeling in touch with themselves.
Bordering on dementia.

Perhaps a thinker is better at thinking while a policeman is better at policing?
Perhaps a thinking policeman is better than a tinkering thinker?

Mit freundlichem Gruss ... Heinz the thinking tinkerer.

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 00:44
:top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

Wie Du siehst, war das ein bisschen zu frueh. :D

buckeye
15.05.2005, 02:44
heinz i admire your patience .. i guess im more the gunslinging cowboy :)) :prost:

Hannibal
15.05.2005, 10:02
Wie Du siehst, war das ein bisschen zu frueh. :D
Seh gar nix. Wahnvorstellungen haben nur AMIS.

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 16:27
Seh gar nix (http://cenocracy.topcities.com/monkees.jpg)
:)

Hannibal
15.05.2005, 16:50
:)
Hörst Du auch Stimmen?

houndstooth
15.05.2005, 22:32
Hörst Du auch Stimmen?
Um der Ambivalenz Deines so vorsichtig geschmiedeten Satzes etwas mehr Klarheit zu verleihen, wuerde Deinerseits eine nachtraegliche Betonung entweder des Wortes 'Du' oder 'auch' ; jedoch nicht beider Begriffe zusammen, etwas hilfreich sein.

Mit freundlichem Gruss ... Heinz

Hannibal
16.05.2005, 20:05
Um der Ambivalenz Deines so vorsichtig geschmiedeten Satzes etwas mehr Klarheit zu verleihen, ..........
Hmmm, anscheinend etwas begriffsstutzig. Macht nix, bist ja ein Ami. Kannst dafür schnell den Revolver ziehen.

houndstooth
17.05.2005, 00:49
Ostensibly, no US government has shown such vigilance or wisdom, and ostensibly, US governments pose such a threat to their own populace that citizens feel the urge to carry guns - [...]

Komrade , so wie die Hacke brauchst du das Gewehr

http://images.nypl.org/?id=416726&t=w

Igel
22.05.2005, 05:20
Seh gar nix. Wahnvorstellungen haben nur AMIS.

um es mal in deinen worten anders zu sagen:

das ist nur weil deutsche blind sind :))

buckeye
22.05.2005, 05:24
oder weil hannibal erstmal aus den windeln rauswachsen muss

Igel
22.05.2005, 05:29
oder weil hannibal erstmal aus den windeln rauswachsen muss

na, ob der noch viel waechst, glaube ich kaum.

er wird wohl in den windeln bleiben.. :)) :))

@ heinz

mein rambo musste unter das messer. drei schnitte im kopf :(

und er muss 21 lbs abnehmen der arme. der tierartzt meinte 100 lbs waere sein idealgewicht. werde wohl anfangen mit ihm durch die gegend zu laufen. :)) :))

Hannibal
22.05.2005, 09:46
... drei schnitte im kopf Deine Krankengeschichte interessiert zwar nicht, erklärt dafür aber einiges. :P :P

und er muss 21 lbs abnehmen der arme. .....
Tja, die Pets kommen in Amiland halt sehr auf ihre Frauchen oder Herrchen :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Vetinari
22.05.2005, 17:35
europaeische laneder haen ihre bevoelkerung nur zu unmuendigen wahlvolk erzogen ... denen man versucht sobald sie vom kurs der "demokratie" abweichen und zb NPD waehlen wollen zu unterstelllen das sie verfdassungsfeindlich , rassistisch etc. sind
nur weil dieser ach so zivilisierte staat angst hat sein buerger koennte aufwachen.
hier gibt es immerhin mehr als zwei parteien die sich an der politik beteiligen...

die amerikaner sind so viel gleichgeschalteter als die europäer, die behauptung ist wirklich lächerlich. NPD mitglieder geben sich offen als verfassungsfeindlich und rassistisch, das ist fakt.
hier darf man wenigstens kritik äussern, aber man wird ja schon zum staatsfeind und antiamerikaner wenn man bush kritisiert. bei uns heisst es wenigstens nicht "either you are with us or you are against us".

try harder next time...

Mondgoettin
22.05.2005, 18:10
hier gibt es immerhin mehr als zwei parteien die sich an der politik beteiligen...

die amerikaner sind so viel gleichgeschalteter als die europäer, die behauptung ist wirklich lächerlich. NPD mitglieder geben sich offen als verfassungsfeindlich und rassistisch, das ist fakt.
hier darf man wenigstens kritik äussern, aber man wird ja schon zum staatsfeind und antiamerikaner wenn man bush kritisiert. bei uns heisst es wenigstens nicht "either you are with us or you are against us".

try harder next time...das unterstreiche ich nur zu gerne!Fakt ist auch dass ich mich viel freier fuehle,in europa meine meinung zu aeussern.Und hier kann ich soviel auf die beschissene derzeitige BRD regierung schimpfen wie ich will,ich werde wenigstens nicht bloed angeguckt.In den USA sollte man solche politische themen lieber nicht anfangen. :] :]

UND DAS IM"LAND OF THE FREE" :))

Mondgoettin
22.05.2005, 18:13
Deine Krankengeschichte interessiert zwar nicht, erklärt dafür aber einiges. :P :P

Tja, die Pets kommen in Amiland halt sehr auf ihre Frauchen oder Herrchen :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :rofl: :prost: :lach: