PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Die entscheidende Frage: Cui bono?

fatalist
11.02.2010, 15:08
Von Pearl Harbour über J.F. Kennedy und Abraham Lincoln bis hin zu Josef Stalin:

Ein deutscher Historiker mit allgemeinverständlicher Ausdrucksweise erläutert seine Hauptthesen in einem gut 1-stündigen Interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sziRI883q-s&feature=channel

Das flapsige Ende über IM Erika ist echt ein Brüller :]

Meine Meinung: Ein Muss nicht nur für User Brutus :cool2:

Die 3 Bücher des Mannes kommen auf meine nächste Weihnachts-Wunschliste...

borisbaran
11.02.2010, 15:45
Cui bono ist weder Beweis und oft nicht mal ein Hinweis.

cat VT | /dev/null

cajadeahorros
11.02.2010, 15:47
Cui bono ist weder Beweis und oft nicht mal ein Hinweis.

cat VT | /dev/null

Für kleine Hohlköpfe vielleicht nicht.

P.S. Du weißt schon daß der gute ein Kommiefresser ist? Der viel über die Megaverbrechen der DDR geschrieben hat?

Lichtblau
11.02.2010, 15:51
Von Pearl Harbour über J.F. Kennedy und Abraham Lincoln bis hin zu Josef Stalin:

Ein deutscher Historiker mit allgemeinverständlicher Ausdrucksweise erläutert seine Hauptthesen in einem gut 1-stündigen Interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sziRI883q-s&feature=channel

Das flapsige Ende über IM Erika ist echt ein Brüller :]

Kannst du mal die Kernthesen kurz zusammenfassen?
Nicht jeder hat Zeit 1 Stunde seines Lebens ein Video zu schauen.

borisbaran
11.02.2010, 16:17
[...]kleine Hohlköpfe[...]
ALso für sich cajadingsbums?

fatalist
11.02.2010, 18:29
Kannst du mal die Kernthesen kurz zusammenfassen?
Nicht jeder hat Zeit 1 Stunde seines Lebens ein Video zu schauen.

Lässt du einfach die MSM-Verdummungssendungen weg, das Video ist einfach der bessere Zeitvertreib :cool2:

BRDDR_geschaedigter
11.02.2010, 19:23
Hab mir das über Lincoln angeschaut, der Typ kratzt nur an der Oberläche:

John Surratt was the timekeeper who coordinated the assassination of President Lincoln outside the theatre.

In September, 1865, Surratt crossed the Atlantic, settling first in England, then later in Rome, where he joined the Papal Zouaves. While visiting Alexandria, Egypt in late 1866, Surratt was identified as the wanted Lincoln assassination conspirator and arrested.

Surratt was brought back to the United States for trial in a civilian--not a military--court. The trial began on June 10, 1867. After listening to testimony from 170 witnesses, the trial ended on August 10 with a hung jury. The federal government eventually dropped all charges against Surratt and he was released from custody in the summer of 1868.

Zitat Lincoln:

"So many plots have already been made against my life, that it is a real miracle that they have all failed . . . But can we expect that God will make a perpetual miracle to save my life? I believe not. The Jesuits are so expert in those deeds of blood that Henry IV (king of France who was assassinated by the Jesuit Revaillac for giving liberty to his people), said that it was impossible to escape them, and he became their victim, thought he did all he could to protect himself. My escape from their hands, since the letter of the Pope to Jeff Davis has sharpened a million of daggers to pierce my breast, would be more that a miracle. . . . I know that Jesuits never forget nor forsake (never give up). Man must not care how and where he dies, provided he dies at the post of honor and duty."

borisbaran
11.02.2010, 21:03
[...]
Die alte Geschichte. Protestanten kacken Katholiken ans bein und umgekehrt :zzz: