PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Welche Farbe hat grün?

Polemi
01.10.2008, 10:25
Na, wer weiß es? Meine Herren mir juckt der Schlüpfer...

Viel ist schon geschrieben worden über den neuen Stern der deutschen TV-Unterhaltung, Cheynne LaCroix, aber was ich hier (http://www.monstersandcritics.de/archiv/people.php/Cheyenne_Lacroix) als Kommentar fand, beeindruckte mich besonders!

Deutschland nämlich, so ist dort zu lesen, braucht Powerfrauen wie diese dralle Blondine... Zumindest ist sie mal wieder ein Beweis dafür, dass man auch mit Abitur durchaus Karriere machen kann!

-jmw-
01.10.2008, 10:59
Percy: (rushes out the living room, dirtied) My Lord! Success!

Edmund: What?

Percy: (drags Edmund into the living room) After literally an hour's ceaseless searching, I have succeeded in creating gold. PURE GOLD!

Edmund: Are you sure?

Percy: Yes, My Lord! Behold! (uncovers the top; their faces get bathed in green light)

Edmund: Percy, it's green.

Percy: That's right, My Lord.

Edmund: Yes, Percy, I don't want to be pedantic or anything, but the color of gold is gold -- that's why it's called gold. What you have dis- covered, if it has a name, is some green.

Percy: (stupefied; picks up the green) Oh, Edmund, can it be true? that I hold here, in my mortal hand, a nugget of purest green?

Edmund: Indeed you do, Percy, except, of course, it's not only a nugget as it is more of a splat.

Percy: Well, yes, a splat today, but tomorrow, who knows? or dares to dream!

Edmund: So we three alone in all the world can create the finest green at will.

Percy: Thus so! (whispers) I'm not sure about counting in Baldrick, actually.

Edmund: Of course, you know what your great discovery means, don't you, Percy.

Percy: (smiles) Perhaps, My Lord.

Edmund: That you, Percy -- Lord Percy -- are an utter berk! Baldrick!

Baldrick: My Lord?

Edmund: Pack my bags; I'm going to sell the house.